You Help Them… We Help You
Prior to the start of billing, we work with you to set up a customized price list to establish rates for your specific equipment and materials.
We then request copies of each report, which can be submitted online through our website, reports can also be submitted via fax, email or US Mail, generate a bill and submit it to the appropriate insurance company. Most times, we have to send bill two and three times and follow-up with phone calls on our end…it is our job to fight for you!
When payments from insurance companies are received, we copy them, notify you that day via email, log them and forward copies to your department on a monthly basis along with a detailed billing spreadsheet and a check for your department.
We work within your guidelines or departmental by-laws.
DID YOU KNOW WE
- Specialize in assisting first-time departments.
- Are firefighter owned and operated.
- Have a staggering 44.5% collection rate.
- Have collected over $8 Million Dollars for our departments.
- Have the highest average collection rate in the industry of $1,043.72 per incident collected.
- Do not give up on claims that are denied unjustly, we pursue the insurance companies relentlessly.
- Largest Fire Recovery Service on the East Coast of the US.
- Offer ordinance/resolution consultations to the cities, townships and boroughs of our departments.
- Return all phone calls within 48 hours.
- Guarantee, if you contract with us, follow our program, we will add revenue to your budget.